My Daily Inspiration

































































































Your Own Inner Light to Guide You


There comes a time when you must stand alone.You must feel confident enough within yourself to follow your own drAllow eams.You must be willing to make sacrifices.You must be capable of changing and rearranging your priorities so that your final goal can be achieved.Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged.There are times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities.Be strong enough to at least try to make your life better.Be confident enough that you won't settle for a compromise just to get by.Appreciate yourself by allowing yourself the opportunities to grow, develop, and find your true sense of purpose in this life.Don't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your sunlight that should lead the way.

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Famous Quotes

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway. -- Fr. Jerome Cummings

Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. -- Cindy Lew

Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. -- Jewish Saying

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." -- Elbert Hubbard

"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure." -- Jewish saying

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. -- Aristotle

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Just walk beside me and be my friend.-- Albert Camus

"The only way to have a friend is to be one." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.-- Abraham Lincoln

Hold a true friend with both your hands. -- Nigerian Proverb

"A faithful friend is the medicine of life." -- Apocrypha

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

Alyssa Mason and Jocie

Alyssa Mason and Jocie

1/15/11

We do it as a team

 

 

I am going to go back to a subject that I really believe in. I really truely and honestly believe that if we reherse the positive we will get just that. If we constanty reherse the negative that is what we will get as well. I have had a couple of really rough days and I want to share with you how I got on the possitive path I am on. I may not be seen as "mainstream" here in Utah but I still have a spirit as we all do that grows and learns along it's journey we call life. In the last few days I have seen tragedy turn into peace. People are there that truely care and only want the best for us to be happy , healthy and succed. There are those that need a large friendship circle filled with many people all very similar that seem to be all on the same ground. I choose to keep my circle open to new thoughts, ideas, loves, and gifts that we can all grow from and help eachother. It is hard to find very genuine people but when you do .... KEEP THEM! Serve them because it all comes back around.

So as most of you know that I love my CVR machine. It keeps me focused and on the path of personal empowerment and success. I remind you all of a fall that I took many months ago when my blood pressure dropped and I passed out and hit my head. I did need stitches, but felt there were other options. That info is in a previous post.

Well several days ago I started to get very lethargic, my appitite was decressing and a headache started behind my eyes. Within the next day I was in a full blown EDS attack. I was like a limp noodle. I had a very supportive team that was there for anything that me or my kids would needs. I slept and cried. The pain in my joints and muscles was so bad. I just tried to sleep through it and not move.

It finally became more than I could bear and I was taken to the ER. EDS is not usually a common thing seen by ER doctors so they spend some time looking it up. The Doctor asked me what he should do?..."Doctor that is what I am asking you for help with" Immediatly the narcodics were offered. I said " Doctor I am here in so much pain. I have been absolutly 100% clean of narcodics for pain for a YEAR. I have come to far to take a step backwards!" He was puzzled. I think most people come into the ER to get pain meds and I insisted there had to be a different way. I was not going to even entertain the thought of narcotics. After much research and thinking two VERY VERY big shots were given to me to help the inflamation in the joins and to help me sleep through the rest of the attack.

So if anyone out there doesn't think they can stay strong even in their weakest moments, I will happily introduce myself to them! I am proud of myself. The rehersal process that the CVR sessions have taught me are priceless.

Once again I proved to myself that anything is possible if you put your mind to it!!!!

I mentioned on my other blog that it feels embarassing that I have to wear stabilizing braces on many joints. My Daughter saw them and asked me why I wasn't wearing them. I told her I get embarressed somtimes when people look or ask me what is wrong. She then said "MOM WEAR THEM!!! THEY HELP YOU> PEOPLE AREN"T LOOKING AT THE BRACES, THEY ARE LOOKING AT YOU!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map